Pages

An Unforeseen Friendship

Tuesday, February 01, 2011







Heels and I are becoming friends these days. I wasn't always a big fan, as I am ridiculously tall already and don't need any encouragement. But with all the cute new boots out there...I've decided to give heels a chance. And you know what? They are not all bad. I like how pretty looking my feet are while wearing them. I just wanna look at them. And I'm getting much better at walking in them. I'm no longer tripping as much. (Ha. I used to trip a ton in heels. I wasn't quite sure how to carry myself in them...some days I still don't). 

Well, I'm not saying that all heels are saints or anything. But some heels don't deserve the bad rap that they get. Others that I have tried have been outright awful to my feet should maintain their awful reputation. But today's choice of heel. A slate modern ankle boot = Heaven. These shoes were made for me. I say that but they do feel a bit big, but all in all I'd like to give my grandma credit for picking these up for me. Good Job Gran!

Necklace: Thrifted
Blazer: H&M
Dress: Target
Belt: H&M
Tights: Avenue
Boots: Avon

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground