Pages

Gelatinous.

Monday, April 05, 2010

So a few weeks ago I was doing jumping jacks in at the gym with my trainer. Looking in the mirror. Yep. I got to watch myself and with every jump my shirt kept flinging itself upward. Like playing a game of peek-a-boo, my bare and gelatinous stomach then made its appearance. Every other second. It was mortifying when you really think about it. The whole gym could see. I know this is going to take a ton of work, but I am done with this fat surrounding my skinny self. I love when I see the results of my work especially over the last few weeks, but that was not a fun moment for me. It's really motivating though because I realized how much I don't want to be like this anymore. I am sick of feeling lousy about myself and thinking that nothing is ever going to change. So last week I did the eliptical for 45 minutes one night and then 40 minutes the next night...it was a great feeling. 600 calories burned baby (each time)! Whoot Whoot! And now my trainer and I have started working out again. (post bringing babies into the world) We are now working out of his home gym. Today was the first of many workouts to come. I am ready to really start this up again. I am ready to become the skinny self I know I am underneath. 

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I think your blog is fabutastic. You like that? It's so good I'm making up a word for it. I'm excited to know you are a fellow blogger. Let us BLOG THE WAY TO SKIIIIIIIIIINY!!!! Luv ya Jen :)

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground