Pages

Long or Short Term, You need Goals.

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

It's amazing how a day can just fly by. I feel like I was just here writing an entry not too long ago. Wow...time flies when your super busy I guess.

Well today has been an interesting day (like always I suppose). But anyway, I've been challenged by my trainer to start writing down my cardio workouts for the week, my food intake (including calories, protein, and fat), and my goals (long term, short term, whatever). At this point I haven't been told what is acceptable, so I'm flying by the seat of my pants hoping to be right on target when I have to turn these in next week. But really. Goals. I didn't think these would be so hard to think about. I mean I know in the long term I want to lose about 50 lbs. I know that I would like to fit into this amazing red dress, I bought as an inspiration, by the time I go to LA in May. But other than that I guess my main goal in my mind is to to become a fatty no more. I want to be thin. But not like unhealthy thin. I just want to be healthy. Fit. I want to feel as beautiful on the outside as I do on the inside. So below are my official Goals for this. Each is labeled with an {L} for Long Term or an {S} for Short Term.

1. {L} To Lose 60 lbs total (or get down to 170)
2. {S} To fit into my red dress by the LA trip in May - (aka - drop two dress sizes by mid May)
3. {S} To write out my caloric intake and cardio workouts for my food everyday this month.
4. {L} To write out my caloric intake and cardio workouts for my food everyday this year.
5. {S/L} Workout 5-6 times a week for at least 45 minutes.

So there you have it. In a nut shell. At least this can be a starting point. Something to sink my teeth into. I feel that I can definitely try to maintain and achieve these goals.

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground