Pages

20 of 30

Friday, January 21, 2011






I've had a song stuck in my head all day long...it's been taking everything in me to keep myself from standing up and bursting out in song at the top of my lungs in the office today. I really cannot kid about such a thing.

I've been trapped in the persistent beat of the song all day...most people would be upset with this...but me. No way. I just want to listen to it over and over on repeat. It's so very good. One of my favorite bands, The Civil Wars, are releasing their debut album on Feb. 1 this year. Their title track, Barton Hollow, is magnificent. I mean really, really good. But don't trust me...Check it out for yourself...


They are awesome. I know. You can thank me later for introducing you to this amazing-ness! I can't wait for their album to come out....I imagine the rest of it is just as amazing.

So here's to hoping the song get's stuck in your brain too! Then maybe, just maybe...we can start our own band and sing it together. (fingers crossed*)

Earrings: Gift
Top (Dress): Gap
Skirt: Target
Tights: Walmart
Shoes: Target

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground