Pages

A Lifestyle Worth Having?

Tuesday, January 18, 2011





Hard to believe the long weekend is ending and work is beaconing me back. Sometimes...I wish I could be a "Plano Mom." You know um. The mothers who stay at home all day and go to the grocery store in their velour track suits with "juicy" written across their bumpers. It just looks like the casual laid back life style that seems desirable. A girl can dream can't she. I mean it really wouldn't be too bad to be a trophy wife. I imagine it would look a lot like laying on a couch being fanned and fed grapes from a fancy dish, while being told I'm the prettiest in all the land. Um yeah...I think that I would make a very good trophy wife...that's for sure. Smile*

Until then I guess I will just have to go back to work. At least I really enjoy what I do...that does seem to make up for the lack of a rich husband who would provide me the leisurely lifestyle of a "Plano Mom." Sigh* (Sorry I got caught up in the day dream again.) I mean I guess that it may not be all it's cracked up to be...but if my dream were to be materialized...I imagine it would be quite like a movie. So that would make me rich without reason and that would cause the relaxation, also I would be madly in love with whoever provided me with the "Plano Mom" lifestyle and oh yeah occasionally people around me would break into song about their days...(like a musical). Now that would be living the dream. I wonder if that is what heaven will be like...I'm pulling, at the very least, for the musicals. Yeah now that would be super cool...

Long Sleeve Shirt: Target
Yellow Cardigan: Nordstrom Rack
Red Blouse: Gap
Skinny Belt: Forever 21
Jeans: Thrifted Levi's
Heart Socks: H&M
Flats: Payless

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground