Pages

My Clothes Are Gonna Be Famous

Wednesday, January 12, 2011







So I've worn everything at least once now. Every piece of the thirty has shown it's face on the blog, well except one sweater...but trust me it's been worn. It's offical. They are all celebrities now. I'm so proud. The paparazzi  will be swarming them all soon...now that their photos are all over the internet (or maybe just my blog...let my clothes dream will you please...)The crazy thing is...I know that even though things have been worn I still feel like I have room to remix. Yay for Remixing. 

But even with all the fun remixing I'm beginning to miss my closet a bit more everyday. I occasionally want to slip on cute dress or top and sneak out in it....but alas...I have resisted. They say absence makes the heart grow fonder...and in this case it's soooo true.

Blouse: Gap
Skirt: Anne Taylor
Tights: Target
Shoes: Target

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Yeah...I've decided that I look like a 70's School Teacher here...Yep. That's exactly what it looks like....

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground