Pages

Who's the Fairest of them All?

Monday, January 03, 2011


Hi, ho, hi, ho....it's back to work I go....la la la la la la la laaaaaa....hi, ho, hi, ho! It's the first day back at work for the new year. I feel it coming on...a very busy week. But, today I think I will run away through the forest and move into the first house I find, hopefully I can find refuge in 7 little men...ah now that would be living the dream. Oh sorry. That's Snow White's story. Ah, (flipping the pages through my storybook) well mine looks like I will be dragging my sorry self outta bed and to work. Whomp. Whomp. Too bad the stories we read as children can't come true. It's too bad though...I really want a mirror that will tell me I'm the prettiest of all the land....Sigh*

Yellow Cardigan: Nordstrom Rack
Plaid Blouse: Gap
Olive Trousers: LOFT
Riding Boots: Target


No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground