Pages

Rain Boots + Me = LOVE

Tuesday, January 11, 2011





This is my Sad Little Snow Man...But I still think He's Cute!

It's official. My rain boots and I...are in love. Before we were just flirting with it...you know...the line you cross...when you go from friendship to love. I mean everything between us was so new. And we've only known each other for a few weeks and all. But with all this snow...it's just been so romantic...and we couldn't help ourselves. So we just gave in. Go ahead...sing it...you know you want to....I know I am...(Jenn and Rain Boots sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G! (not really kissing though)...First comes Love.....Smile*)....Ah...but just wait till it rains. Then things will get really heated. HA! 

Speaking of snow...I'm fairly certain that I'm one of the few in Texas currently that is really enjoying the cold weather and the snow. I'm beginning to worry that my general cheerfulness in sea full of sad depressed warm weather deprived Texans will become my death sentence...but the snow just makes me so very happy. The snow is like an oxymoron for me...because when I look at it...I melt. Sounds ridiculous I know...but really the snow makes my soul just melt into a giant puddle (This tends to happen with rain as well...just for a heads up...smile*). So I will march onward to my death sentence in my rain boots that love me so very dearly, because...as long as there is snow. I'm probably gonna be super annoyingly happy about it. Deal with it. Smile* 


Blazer: J. Crew Outlet
Short Sleeve Top: Target
Jeans: Gap
Boots: T. Hilfiger via. DSW


No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground