Pages

Baggage Claim Campout

Monday, January 24, 2011







I milked every hour that I possibly could out of this weekend. And I just have to say...I clean up nice for having been up for 40+ Hours. On Saturday morning I woke up at 4:00 AM for my flight out to St. Louis. I picked up my friends and we headed out on my way. (I wasn't too upset about his at the time as I had already considered how late I could sleep in on Sunday since church wasn't till 11). So I did it. I got up...and got to my flight. We had a long wonderful day in STL. But one friend wanted to make the adventure really last. Last, meaning: let's spend the night in the airport playing cards. I reluctantly agreed and we had our adventure. 

It wasn't quite like we had planned. One, we planned on being through security by our gate all night. Not in the baggage claim area. Two, we planned to not be so tired. Three, we planned for naps. All of which didn't exist. By being in baggage claim...and not in the secure part of the airport, we couldn't just sleep as our bags would technically be unattended and could then be confiscated or stolen. By being tired...the card games were only contributing to the tired-ness that ensued. And naps just didn't have a chance with us as all the chairs in baggage claim had armrests were not very ken for laying down on. Oh well. We still had fun though. And it really was an adventure. Here are a few pictures of our fun times:

Our make shift table in baggage claim

Of all the chairs to fall asleep in...

Probably Not the Best Place to Sleep.

Sweater: Target
Jeans: Thrifted Levis
Hair Bows: H&M
Earrings:H&M
Ring: Charming Charlies
Necklace: Charming Charlies
Flats: Target

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground