Pages

Snuffles and His 15 Minutes of Fame

Saturday, January 29, 2011







I'm learning to be very aware of my surroundings. I've learned I might regret it otherwise...yikes. Anyways, yesterday I went out with tripod and camera in hand and took these photos at about 5:30 pm. It didn't take very long and soon after my roommate came outside to joke with me...it was all good fun. But, this morning while walking my dog, my neighbor asked me if I saw the bobcat yesterday. I mean I have seen some around in the area in previous years, but never in the front lawn of my apartment before. He then informed me that the cat was seen 5 pm the same day...

So if you consider the timeline, there was a bob cat looming around the of our apartment complex that I was taking photos...practically around the same time I was alone with my tripod and camera. So I promptly picked up two sticks and started banging them together...(get the parent trap reference there...no...oh...oh well...smile*) Anyways...I bet if we looks super close into the background of the photo we should see a Bobcat by the name of Snuffles (I just made that up) peering in for his chance to be famous on the internet. Go ahead Snuffles and Smile Big for the Camera. Ha. Anyways...next time I think I'll double check my surroundings before just prancing outside into the brush to take some photos. Just a little bit...yeah....

Scarf: Target
Cardigan: Nordstrom Rack
Blouse: Target
Necklace: Avon
Jeans: Thrifted Levi's
Flats: Target



No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground