Pages

Freshman Photos

Tuesday, January 04, 2011





Today's photos are brought to you by, "The Strategically Placed Tree Outside my Apartment."  

Memories of high school came flooding back this afternoon, while my roommate and I documented today's outfit. As I have never really considered myself a prime model...you know...of modeling...I feel like most of my pictures end up looking like cheesy senior photos. The same poses over and over. And since senior photos are generally taken while the person is in their senior year of something (i.e. high school), I felt a bit out of place.

I'm new at this. And a senior, generally knows what they are doing. They are suppose to be knowledgable in particular subjects. But, I am a mere freshman at this. Three days in, and I am desperately wishing I was an expert at remixing. That I would be completely knowledgable of my style and my closet. But, alas, I am not. Oh well. So I kissed the idea of being an instant senior goodbye. I've still got some learning to do, but I shall not wait for the moment to become a senior to post cheesy photos of myself...so today...here are my freshman photos. 

Purple Cardigan: New York and Co.
Purple Dotted Blouse: Gap
Yellow Belt: Forever 21
Tan Skinny Trousers: LOFT
Red Flats: Payless

2 comments:

Elle said...

I think your pictures are great! And they'll get better with time. By summer, you'll be an old pro at this. Your remixing looks great to me.

Jenn said...

I'm already getting much better at this. Just wait for tomorrow's photos...I might be in love...sigh*

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground