Pages

Minnesota Part 1

Saturday, January 15, 2011










So I'm gonna call this look "The Casual Traveler," as we finally made it to Minnesota. Yippie! And Minnesota might just be one of my new favorite places. There is so much snow I can hardly stand it. (Sorry Texas...I just really love snow soooo very much!) But anyways, once our flight got in today we spent the day at the Mall of America. Coolest place ever. 4 floors of shopping and an amusement park! Are you kidding me! This IS the Mall of America!

But a mall brought me right back to the place where I have struggled....shopping. Each store I passed whispered my name and begged me to buy new things. Have you seen Confessions of a Shopaholic...? It was like that...and that sort of created a challenge...but I feel that I did a great job. (I confess that I told myself ahead of time...that if their was an H&M I would not buy clothes...but I would allow myself to spend a bit on accessories...but only accessories and only because it's vacation). BUT NO new clothing....i kept to my promise and when we came along an H&M only a few new accessories found their way outta the store to join my amazing stash at home......but no new clothes...So I guess I sort of cheated on the task at hand...oh well...I'm just gonna admit it here and now...I'm not perfect. And now that the whole world knows it...I can go to bed without guilt...



Hat: H&M
Earrings: H&M
Scarf: H&M
Broach: Thrifting
Gloves: Charming Charlies
Long Sleeve Shirt: Target
Grey Sweater: Gap
Jeans: Gap
Boots: T. Hilfiger via DSW

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground