Pages

Baby It's Cold Outside!

Monday, January 10, 2011







I live in Texas. So Snow is a rarity. And snow is my favorite. My absolute favorite. And I Wanna Wash My Hands, My Face and Hair with SNOW! Snow makes for a great day to wear my new rain boots! I've been doing everything in my power to wear them as much as a can since Christmas. But it doesn't always work. But today God, made it happen. An excuse for me to wear them. So I've made the most of it. So today I've made Snow Angels, Snow Men, had a Snow Ball Fight and went Trash Bag Sledding. (What is Trash Bag Sledding you say? Well let me tell you. It's exactly what it sounds like...you place a trash bag on your bumper and slide down the hill. Trash Bag Sledding = Fun!).

So first Snow of 2011...I do believe I have conquered you! What a success! 

Hat: Forever 21
Red Cardigan: Target
Red Dotted Tie Top: Gap
Jeans: Gap
Boots: T. Hilfiger via DSW




No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground