Pages

My Skirt Speaks More Languages Than I Can

Tuesday, January 25, 2011






Today I wanted to try something different. I took a skirt that I would normally highlight in the outfit, (because of it's super cool front buttons), and I underplayed it. I made it become a secondary feature. I wanted to layer on top of it and have a little bit of fun. So I did and the result was pretty good, if I do say so myself. With the layering that I put together, I was able to make this skirt create an outfit that spoke to me differently. It was still the skirt, but now it looked like a dress, or really an outfit. And all because it just spoke a different language, all while still being super cute. And I paired it with some knee socks and cute heels and the result is just charming. Truly charming. So I'm really starting to understand how much this 30 for 30 is more helpful than I initially anticipated. 

Necklace: Forever 21
Short Sleeve Top: Gap
Sweater: Target
Belt: Forever 21
Skirt: Anne Taylor
Knee Socks: Target
Heels: Target

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground