Pages

What Is She Looking At?

Saturday, January 22, 2011





I looked directly at the camera...oopps!

Don't look directly at the camera. Don't do it. You'll look silly. Look somewhere else. Down. Up. Around. Anywhere...Just don't look at the camera. I know. Maybe I should look off in the distance...like I'm pondering something...or look...was that a strange bird flying past or money at my feet? Don't look at the camera...don't do it...SNAP. Whew.

Most times, this is what is going through my crazy mind as the self timer is ticking closer and closer to that final click. And scanning through my photos of this 30 for 30, I keep wondering. What do other people think I'm looking at? Do they ponder if I'm in some kind of deep thought? Or sad? I mean in some of the photos I've looked at...I've thought...wow. I look sad. I don't think I'm gonna make it as a model. Maybe there is a learning curve to this whole modeling thing...but right now...I still feel a bit strange and/or vein taking my photos everyday. But I'm getting into the habit...and I'm starting to feel a monster growing up inside of me...I must take my photos...I must. Smile* I guess we shall have to wait and see what the end of the 30 for 30 challenge has waiting for me...till then. I'll see you tomorrow. 


Necklace: Forever21
Sweater: Target
Blouse: Gap
Trousers: LOFT
Boots: Target

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground