Pages

Oompa Loompa?

Wednesday, January 05, 2011





I would never really consider myself an Oompa Loompa. I mean I would think I'd be anything other than that. First of all I'm rather tall to be an Oompa Loompa. Being 6 foot. And...(long dramatic pause) in both movies, Willy Wonka and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, I never really noticed any girl Oompa Loompas (but then again I could be wrong about this one).

Anyways, today I was called an Oompa Loompa not once, but twice. And later on in the day another coworker diagnosed with jaundice from the waist down. Which doesn't sound to pleasant. Who knew that yellow tights would draw so much attention? I guess I sort of had it coming....

Well anyway, the good news is not a complaint was to be heard about my pretty dress. In fact, I think I got more compliments today about my dress, than I have gotten about any other outfit all year...(this is not really saying much as the year has only been like 5 days...but I will always accept compliments smile*). 

Dress: Gap
Belt: Forever 21
Yellow Tights: Hue
Gold Flats: Target 



No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground