Pages

Hats are Making a Comeback

Thursday, January 27, 2011







I'm fairly confident that hats...well...they are making there way back into the world again. It's not that they left or anything. It's just that they used to be more common than they are in the modern world. People used to wear them to the work place, while they travel and to weddings. But I never knew the kind of reactions I would receive by simply wearing my hat today.

I told myself during this challenge I would need to take risks. Try new things...do something out of the ordinary for myself. Whether it be wearing something very differently or wearing an accessory I've let go by the wayside. So I dusted off my cute fedora hat and decided to wear it to work.

It was well received. More so than I thought it would be. I had tons of compliments on it. Everywhere I went. People in the office, restaurants and even at grocery store. It was awesome. It made me feel very proud I made a bold decision for myself. I think I will do this again very soon. So at least for myself. Hats have made a comeback.

Hat: H&M
Sweater: Anthropologie
Blouse: Gap
Pin: Avon
Jeans: Thrifted Levi's 
Shoes: Target


No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground