Pages

Let the 4-Day Weekend Begin!

Friday, January 14, 2011







My weekend begins today! Yippie. I love vacation days. I'm all packed and I'm ready to go for my trip...the only problem is...well...the time I have to get up in the morning. 4:00...in the morning. Gross. 

Oh well. It's gonna be worth it. Tomorrow morning is an adventure waiting to happen. I'm excited. I've never been to Minnesota. And it's gonna be cold! Being one of the few who really enjoys cold weather...this is going to be an awesome trip! Well...it's been a long day...and I wish I had more to say...but for reals...I got to get to be since I've gotta be up in like 4 hours. Double Yikes! Well....have a great weekend! 

Earrings: Gift from Israel 
Necklace: Thrifted
Headband: H&M
Top: Gap
Blazer: J. Crew
Jeans: Gap
Boots: Target

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground